Listed below are a variety of resources to help your office become more sustainable. These resources are referenced in the Green Office Program checklist.
- Did You Know - Helpful Green Office information for keeping your office engaged and informed. These can be used by the Office Representative as a weekly green tip.
This is a pack of how-to posters, resources and checklists that will guide office members through some of the Green Office criteria
- Bring Your Own Bottle (.pdf, 512KB)
- Litterless Lunch (.pdf, 467KB)
- Lug-A-Mug (.pdf, 209KB)
- Please Switch Me Off (.pdf, 115KB)
- Recycling Posters (.pdf, 2.9MB)
- Save Trees (.pdf, 1.5MB)
- Smart Commute (.pdf, 524KB)
- Water Conservation (.pdf, 602KB)
- Staff Sustainable Actions Checklist (.pdf, 276KB)
- Zero Waste Checklist (.pdf, 216KB)
- Energy Saving Checklist for Breaks & Holidays (.pdf, 187KB)
Get in touch with us with any questions about the Green Office program